Klook.com

Sunday, April 24, 2022

, ,

Bringing back this fancam of Rosé at Coachella that has over 11M views

 








Even the wind supports her performance... Legendary


-Her talent is flawless. Her hairstyle is flawless. Her makeup is flawless. Her outfit is flawless. The weather is also flawless. The best stage ever. 

-This is what it'd look like if Aphrodite came back to life. 

-How could her hair get blown by the wind that perfectly?

-I'm so jealous of her hair...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It looks so healthy and beautiful...

-That's a live performance?? That sounds really amazing...

-The quality of this performance is unbelievable...

-How should I describe Rosé on this day? Wonderful, marvelous, extraordinary, amazing, phenomenal.

-I'm asking this out of curiosity, do you need hair extension to make your hair look like that? What do I have to do to my hair to look like that?

-How could her hair look like that??

-Even her hair is dancing along... Legendary...

-This fancam is indeed legendaryㅋㅋㅋ It's what made me join the fandom...

-She completely enjoys the stage and it shows

-I fell in love with Blackpink because of this fancam...
trazy.com