Klook.com

Sunday, April 24, 2022

, ,

How would you feel if someone told you that you look like the fat version of Jang Wonyoung?

 Upvote - What? I look like Jang Wonyoung? Oh Gosh, you're flattering me... Jang Wonyoung is so freaking thin, so it's okay if you think I look like the fatter version of her because it means you're basically saying that my facial features look like her, right?

Downvote - Fat version...? So what you're saying is that I'm... Fat? I'm offended. I know it's supposed to be a compliment, but I don't feel good to hear it. 

I'm currently debating this with my friends. It doesn't have to be Jang Wonyoung, it could be any celebrities you think is pretty. How would you feel?


[+333][-86]

1. [+93][-2] Jang Wonyoung is really really thin (I'm not body-shaming her, I'm just saying she's thin). So the fat version of Jang Wonyoung would probably be an average-sized woman. Therefore, I wouldn't feel offended if someone told me that.

2. [+68][-1] You don't usually tell fat people that they're fat, do you?? Except if you're a bully. 

3. [+35][-18] They're just saying that you look like Lee Gukjoo, but they're trying not to make you feel bad about it.

4. [+32][-6] They're bullying you

5. [+14][-1] They're basically saying that you look like Lee Gukjoo
trazy.com