Klook.com

Sunday, April 24, 2022

, ,

Kwangsoo's accident on Amazing Saturday......

Kwangsoo: I know this song...

SDY: Coffee Prince?

Boom: Wrong!

Kwangsoo: I know it's a recent song...

Boom: I'll give you a hint. She guested on Amazing Saturday to promote this. Shin Dongyeob knows this drama, he even applauded it because it's that good. He asked why such a good drama just released now. He really liked this drama.

Key: Yes, he said he really enjoyed this drama.

 SDY: Work Later, Drink Now

Kwangsoo: Damn it...

Boom: You're right!

Kwangsoo: That's why it sounds familiar to me..

SDY: Why didn't you recognize this song!!

(This song is sung by Amazing Saturday's big fan and also Kwangsoo's girlfriend, Seonbin)

Kwangsoo: I know this song. I absolutely know it.

Park Narae: Boom, is this okay?

Hanhae: I'm really worried...

Boom: Kwangsoo, do you know who sings this song?

Kwangsoo: Yes.

Taeyeon: How could you do this to her!!

Kwangsoo: No, I really know this song. I listen to it every day. 

Seolhyun: I'm upset for her...

Key: I don't think I can watch this episode on TV

MSY: He was like 'Damn it...' when Dongyeob got the answer right


This is a big mistake...ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

theqoo

-Hul, they're dating? I had no idea...

-Oh no... His girlfriend must be really upset to see thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think they purposely gave out this song so Kwangsoo can eatㅠㅠㅠ

-Kwangsoo, out. Kwangsoo, out.

-Whoa... I'm not his girlfriend but I'm really upset when he couldn't get it right. Good luck, Kwangsoo...

-I literally sweat cold when I watched thisㅋㅋㅋ How could he not recognize his own girlfriend's voice...

-Oh Gosh... You better apologize to her, Kwangsooㅜㅜㅜ

-


-Kwangsoo, you better get on your knees to apologize...

-This is not just a random OST, but an OST sung by his girlfriendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought they have been dating for quite a long time... How could he not recognize his own girlfriend's song...?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Even if it's his first time listening to that song... Shouldn't he at least recognize her voice?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Let's get on your knees... You have to get on your knees...

-Kwangsoo-ya, this is really upsetting...

-Is Kwangsoo still alive?

trazy.com