Klook.com

Sunday, April 24, 2022

,

Aespa performs Next Level live at Coachella

 

theqoo 

-They should've arranged the song a little bit... Why did Ningning sound like she was trembling?

-They nailed this live performance but SM's songs mostly are not for festivals...

-Are the audience not allowed to cheer just like in South Korea?

-They sound really good singing live! Winter sounds exactly like on CD...

-They f*cking nailed this performance... I can't understand why people say it's such a pity, maybe because the stage was too small?ㅠㅠ

-In terms of performance, I think it's a little bit lackingㅠㅠ Maybe it's because there are no fireworks to spice up the stage?

-They did really well, I don't understand why some people talk bullshit about this performance...

-I can totally understand because they debuted during the pandemic, they haven't performed that much in front of audiences, right?

-I wonder why the comment section is like this when they did the live performance really well? Next Level is indeed not the song suited for festivals, but they did really well...

-Seems like they were really nervous... It's okay, though, they just need a little bit more practice!

-What's the problem? I watched the full video and still can't figure out what's wrong. They did really well in my opinion. 

trazy.com