Klook.com

Monday, March 4, 2019

VIXX's N shaves his head ahead of his enlistment + Twitter and Instagram update



A VIXX's fangirl is currently crying right nowγ… γ… 

theqoo

-I still can't believe he's enlisting..γ… γ… 

-He has a really beautiful face shape.. Anyway, I hope he takes care of himself there..

-Oh Gosh.. I hope he doesn't get sick or hurt anywhere and come back safely..

-He looks really beautiful with no bangs..

-It's my first time seeing his forehead and it looks really beautiful..

-Hakyeon looks so freaking handsome and brave..

-Hul.. It's my first time seeing him but I hope he takes care of himself and comes back safely..

-Oppa, I thought you were 17.. Why are you already enlisting in the military?

-Hakyeon-ahγ… γ…  How am I supposed to send you away..

-I'm literally bawling my eyes out right now..

-Whoa, he's really handsome.. He still looks handsome even with that hairstyle..

-Hakyeon-ah, take care of yourself.. See you later..

-Can you please not go..?γ… γ… γ… γ… 

-Oh Gosh.. He looks way younger than he actually is, that took me by surprise..

-He's enlisting in the military right on my birthday.. I don't think I will be able to forget this..

-Hul.. He's enlisting..??
trazy.com