Klook.com

Monday, March 4, 2019

Bobby's heart looks really unique, doesn't it?ㅋㅋㅋ







[+141][-43]

1. [+45][-2] I tried to copy his finger-heart, but mine doesn't look as pretty as his.. It's quite difficult to doㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+30][-1] That is indeed the most unique heart I have ever seen..ㅋㅋ

3. [+26][-0] His hands are really beautiful..

4. [+17][-0] Crazy.. This is so freaking adorable and funny at the same time..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+12][-0] I think Bobby is full of unique charms.. He looks like the type of person who doesn't care about anything that happens around him, but there's this famous picture of him helping a grandmother on the side-walk.. He looks really chic, but I noticed that he's like a greeting-bot after seeing him at ISAC this yearㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what kind of person he actually is..

6. [+12][-0] That looks like pretzels..

7. [+11][-0] Whoa, cool.. He's really creative..

8. [+11][-1] Look at how beautiful his hands are.. Kimbap, I love youㅠㅠ

9. [+8][-0] He must've practiced doing that while looking at the mirror.. He's seriously so cute.. I originally had no interest in Bobby, but he seems to be really cute..

10. [+8][-0] I tried it and mine doesn't even look like a heart..
trazy.com