Klook.com

Monday, March 4, 2019

TXT's CROWN Official M/V



-So cute..ㅋㅋㅋ The song sounds very refreshing as well..

-Whoa, the song sounds so great.. I've listened to it for 5 times so far..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think the song is quite okay as a debut song..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Huening, you're mine..

-I really like both the M/V and the songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-F*ck.. They're so freaking cute..!!! I'm stanning because of Yeonjun..

-What's the name of the rapper..?

-Huening, I'm falling for you...

-..Not my cup of teaㅠㅠ

-They all look really handsome..

-I just watched their stage in Mnet and I have to admit it looks really fascinating and adorable..

-I love the song and how cheerful it sounds..ㅋㅋ It's currently growing in me..

-The choreography is really adorable and the song sounds great~~ I think I'm gonna put the song on repeat..

-The best song I have listened to these days.. I'm currently putting it on repeatㅠㅠ Let's hit big..

-They're so freaking adorable..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com