Klook.com

Monday, March 4, 2019

SM is always ahead of the trend..

I noticed that they're always one step ahead of the current trend, which makes people think their releases are weird.. But then later, they would take a look back and realize how great it is. 

Well, maybe it's just me.. But when Red Velvet first debuted with Happiness, I honestly thought the M/V looked very weird.. But now that I take a look back, the styling is very beautiful and the song is really greatㅜㅜ

And also NCT's debut song, The 7th Sense..? When I first discovered it, I thought it sounded very weird.. But now that I take a look back, it is very trendy and great.. 

Now that I realize it, whenever SM releases something.. People would think it's so so and ignore them, but later they would take a look back and it becomes a trend..ㅋㅋ

When F(x) came up with boot cuts, everyone thought it would never become a trend but look at it now.. There are a lot of people who wear boot cuts in daily basis..


[+523][-113]

1. [+298][-13] That's why I kind of pity them..ㅋㅋ It's like they're saying the right thing at the wrong moment, which makes them sound foolish.. 

2. [+280][-24] SM Ent. tends to not care about the public's preferences.. It's because they already have their own preferences..

3. [+261][-15] They used to release a lot of EDM songs back when it still hasn't become a trend in South Korea.. I'm an EXO-L, and I remember there were a lot of fans telling SM to not release too much EDM songs not only for EXO, but their other artists as well..ㅋㅋ And the next year, EDM becomes a huge trend in the industry and South Korea..ㅋㅋ I remember fans used to hate SM a lot for releasing that genre..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+124][-0] SM Ent. released SHINee's View and F(x)'s 4 Walls when Tropical genre was a trend overseas, but not in Koreaㅠㅠ And then the next year, suddenly a lot of idols came up with Tropical songsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+110][-1] F(x)'s 4 Walls is iconic..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com