Klook.com

Thursday, March 14, 2019

CNBlue Lee Jonghyun's Kakao Talk

(It's all already explained on the thread)

Here comes the 'retiring from industry' challenge, who's next?

instiz

-Goodbye to you too~

-Whoa.. The dirtiest Kakao Talk conversation ever..

-Oh.. Please retire quickly and get the punishment you deserve, don't even try to buy some time..

-I already expected it, I'm not even surprised.. These guys are best friends who go on vacations together..ㅋㅋㅋ

-FNC is in a big mess..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel sorry for the company..

-What was he doing when Lee Hongki got all the hate??? He's a coward, he's one of the worst..

-Whoa.. I'm really disappointedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. They denied and even threatened to take legal actions against malicious comments and rumors... Turns out it was the truth..

-What do they take women for..?

-Ew.. I'm gonna throw up. I used to like CNBlue at some point in my life, though..

-Do they take women as toys to be played with??

-I don't even want to say goodbye to him.. Just.. Bye~

-The lowest of the low..

-I'm sure there are worse things that the news can't even reveal to the public, right..?? Each person is getting exposed every day..

-Is this scandal an onion?? There's always more and more to it..
trazy.com