Klook.com

Thursday, March 14, 2019

The recent whereabouts of the girl who once was popular for being Suzy, Sulli, and Han Sunhwa's look alike



I'm sure there are probably some of you who have seen this selfies before!!









Her childhood pictures




-Whoa.. She's seriously so freeeeeaking beautiful..

-Whoa.. She has gotten even more beautiful..

-Why isn't she debuting as a celebrity with such visual..?

-Whoa.. She looks gorgeous. She could debut as a celebrity and becomes one of the top visuals in the industry..

-She looks really cute in the last picture..

-I'm sure she's going to become an actress.. She looks pure and likeable, totally the type of visual that suits to be in romance movies..

-I heard that she signed a contract under JYP.. She also follows JYP's actors, actresses, and the trainees..

-That's really fascinating... I can't believe it's actually possible for human to look like this..ㅜㅜ

-Whoa.. She looks really lovely..

-I think she looks like the mixture of Sulli and Suzyㄷㄷ

-SM, what are you doing..?

-She looks really gorgeous..

-She's seriously so freaking pretty..

-I think she's a Youtuber now..
trazy.com