Klook.com

Thursday, March 14, 2019

BTS is making a guest appearance in SNL on April 13th


Host Emma Stone


Emma Stone talks about how she likes Kpop



-Whoa.. When I first saw the title, I thought the OP was talking about SNL Korea.. THis is crazy..

-Hul.. That's crazy..ㅋㅋㅋ Look at the class of BTS..

-As how worldwide superstars should be..

-When I first read the title I was like, 'SNL Korea is still airing..???'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So they're going to guest right after their comeback..?

-Hul, this is unbelievable.. BTS is going to have a guest appearance in one of major TV programs in America..

-When are they going to leave for America..?? I wonder when will they film their M/V..??

-BTS is in a whole different level..ㅋㅋ They're making a guest appearance in the original SNS, whoa..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That's amazing.. It's not the type of show that anyone can just get invited to..

-BTS is a f*cking superstar..

-Whoa, that's cool!! I'm not a fan, but I'm rooting for BTS..

-BTS is seriously so cool!! I love you!

-With Emma Stone..? Seems like BTS is really popular now..

-I'm sure they will get the chance to appear as the MC too someday..ㅠㅠ

-Does that mean they're going to do their comeback in  America..?? That's cool..
trazy.com