Klook.com

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Even Twice's fans are having dilemma to choose between Mint Jungyeon or Cherry Blossom Jungyeon





The only acceptable love for mint in this whole world
Mint Jungyeon 

vs 




The human version of cherry blossom
Cherry Blossom Jungyeon


-Not a fan of Twice, but it's hard for me to choose as well.. I would go with mint!!

-Mint! But she looks good with either color, she's so freaking beautiful..

-Mint for me.. But I still can't move on from Cherry Blossom Jungyeon as well..ㅠㅠ

-I'm an akgae fan for Jungyeon's cherry blossom hair..

-Cherry blossom.. That hair color looks really beautiful, it suits her really well..

-That mint hair color doesn't suit her skin tone.. I think the cherry blossom one suits her better..

-Mint.. I have never seen anyone who can rock that hair color as well as she does..

-Whoa.. I had no idea you can actually look that beautiful with mint hair color...

-Mint.. She looks so f*cking unique and beautiful with that hair color..

-The first hair color doesn't suit her skin tone.. The second one looks so much better..

-I can't choose.. She looks beautiful with either color in my eyes..

-Anyway, when did Jungyeon have that mint hair color..?

-Cherry blossom for me. She looks pretty with mint hair color, but the pink one suits her better..

-Mint Jungyeon is so freaking beautiful..

-She looks like an animation character with the first hair color, and she looks so freaking beautiful with the second one..


trazy.com