Klook.com

Thursday, December 27, 2018

The theme of 2018 KBS Gayo Daechukje

This year KBS Gayo Daechukje is going to be SM-JYP Special themed.
This is how they released the teaser.


-They should've just held their own year-end show then..ㅋㅋ So hilarious..ㅋㅋ

-What a bullshit.. It's not like it's their own concert..

-Are you kidding me??

-What about YG?

-Yeah.. Just hold your own concert, you guys.. Ugh..

-Hul.. They just make it so obvious like that..?

-I think I'm just gonna watch my biases' cut then I'm out..ㅋㅋ

-Ugh, I really hate this..

-That's so cruel.. I mean, they're also inviting singers from different companies to perform in this show. Don't they even feel embarrasses..?

-That's insane..

-What the heck..? What about singers from different companies..?

-Then KBS should've just invited only the idols from SM and JYP..

-What's the point of inviting other idols to the show, then..?

-Let's see if this is worth it..
trazy.com