Klook.com

Thursday, December 27, 2018

The idols that muggles are still having a hard time to understand

NCT and their system that keeps adding members to their group
Honestly, I don't really understand their system as well..ㅋㅋ
Some guys keep on promoting and some don't, I'm just very confused..


-Most of NCT's fans don't understand either.. I bet even SM don't even understand as well..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think their system is quite similar to AKB's system.. Am I right?

-No, it's actually not that difficult to understand, though..?

-It's actually so much easier than you guys thought..

-I'm not a fan of NCT but I actually understand their system..

-I understand NCT 127, but then they added some new members and I got really confused..

-I only know three of them.. Mark, Jaeyong, and Jaehyun..? (NB: they really did write Jaeyong instead of Taeyong)

-Adding members..? If I were good at singing and dancing, could I be added into this group too..?

-So there's NCT and they have different units that promote on different period of time..

-It's actually not that difficult, and I'm not even a fan of them...ㅋㅋㅋ NCT 127, Dream, U, etc..

-I know some of the members but I don't know which units they belong to..

-I can't understand it.. So what's going to happen to the guys in Dream..?

-I thought they were just one group.. I guess I was wrong..?

-I don't think SM knows what they're doing.. I thought 127's members were the fixed ones..

-So there's a guy I started to like in an unit, I was looking forward to him for the next promotions and turned out that he was excluded in the next comeback..ㅋㅋㅋ I want to fangirl over him but I can't anymore..
trazy.com