Klook.com

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Don't you think my eyes resemble Exo's Suho's..?

Hul.. I was so surprised to see my post became one of the trending posts..ㅋㅋㅋ
Thanks for those who gave me advice on my eyebrows! And also those who told me my eyes are pretty! And also those who told me that I look handsome..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅎㅎㅎ

And for your information, I didn't get my eyes done. I got my eyes from my dad..ㅎㅎ
And also, I'm not a guy.. I'm a girl..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Please tell me how to make my eyebrows less thicker.. It's too thick, I'm so stressed..

[+449][-16]

1. [+219][-2] You're a girl..? I thought you were a really good-looking guy..

2. [+142][-3] I seriously thought you were a guy.. I was like, 'Whoa.. This guy is so freaking handsome' while staring at your picture..ㅠㅠ Your eyebrows are nice, all you need to do is to clean them out by shaping or plucking them..

3. [+133][-2] I'm a big Suho's fan and this is so crazy.. You really do f*cking look like him..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+72][-0] I had no idea Joonmyun also uses Pann..

5. [+41][-0] Stop lying.. You're a girl? That doesn't make sense. I fell in love with you the moment I saw your eyes. This is insane. You're so freaking handsome..

6. [+28][-0] You have the eyes that SM is totally into..

7. [+26][-0] Hey, give me your number! I accidentally deleted it from my phone..ㅠㅠ

8. [+22][-0] Hyung, this is Sehun. I just lost my phone. Can you send me your number?

9. [+20][-1] Hul.. You really do look like him. Your eyes somehow look like Sehun and Suho's mixed up..

10. [+12][-0] You take after your dad? He must be really handsome then..
trazy.com