Klook.com

Thursday, December 27, 2018

BTS' Jin.. I don't know what to do..

My sister has always been a BTS' fan since their debut, so I couldn't help but also follow BTS too, you know..?
When BTS releases new songs, she would play the teasers and MVs until I watch it. And when BTS comes up on music shows, she would never let me change the channels.

Since then, I've decided that Jin is my ideal type.
But I haven't joined the fandom back then.

I think it was during Dope era..? I went to watch them live on a music show.
What song is that..? The one where V goes 'Hello Hello Hello' and they had a lollipop on the MV something like that. I can't think of the title of the song. I thought he looked really cool back then.

When my sister and I lived in a one-room apartment, she kept turning on BTS' songs
We even fought because I told her to listen to the songs by herself..ㅋㅋㅋ

But I really regret that a lot..
Now, I'm a big fan of Jin.

I think I saw this gif of him on Pann for like.. million times.


Can you guys give me more of his pictures..?


Pictures that have this kind of vibes!! 
And some cute gifs of him..!! Please!!

[+408][-32]


1. [+173][-1] Jin getting all shy when fans tell him that he's handsome..ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+98][-2] 3

3. [+90][-1] You've made a great decision..ㅎㅎ

4. [+30][-1] I guess people can turn into fans just by looking at his pictures..ㅋㅋ

5. [+27][-0] Come to our Fan-Talk category<3

trazy.com