Klook.com

Saturday, April 14, 2018

,

The recent whereabouts of Ahn Hyungseob who lost 7kg in total

Q: We can't leave out Hyungseob if we're talking about visual. I heard that you lost 7kg in total for this comeback. Do you have any special reason behind that?
A: I was monitoring myself, and this might be my personal opinion, but I kinda felt that I looked less handsome. (laughs). That's why I thought to myself, 'I need to lose a little bit weight' and started my diet. 

Q: You were kind of thin too before (you lose weight), but you were able to lose 7kg. What's your secret?
A: I didn't starve myself. I eat everytime there's food, I just avoid eating food that contains flour. And I also do jump rope for 30 minutes before going home after practices. Rather than starving myself, I move as much as I eat.

Hyungseob, along with Euiwoong, made a comeback with 'Love Tint' this time. 
Netizens were surprised when Hyungseob revealed that he lost 7kg for this comeback, because he went from thin to super-thin (because of the diet).

(Before)
fxydH
PjkcV
BEvuC
JITsA
nbTcr
OHOsY

(After)
FIesk
TaWqf
HvxgT
PSwiT
AXfvC
VaRFe
qUcXR
SEXCl

~His cheeks are nowhere to be found~


-Hyungseob is so professional..ㅠㅠ But honestly he looks too thin..ㅠㅠ

-Hyungseob-ah, did you even have some fat to lose..??

-He looked cuter before the weight-loss..

-He kinda reminds me of D.O during his early debut days..

-He looks cute and handsome both before and after losing weight..

-Well, he really did become more handsome after the diet..

-Crazy.. Did he even have fat to lose..?

-Hyungseob lost so much weight..ㅠㅠ I hope he takes care of his health too..

-Whoa, he must've put so much effort on his diet.. He was already thin before the diet and yet he succeeded on losing 7kg more weight from that..

-He looks sick..ㅠㅠ

-He looked so much better before the weight-loss.. He looks tired now that he lost weightㅠㅠ

-Seobie, why do you keep on getting cooler and cooler..

-He resembles Jinyoung and Joshua now..

-Hyungseob-ah, dye your hair black.. You and black hair were made for each other..

-He kinda reminds me of.. Hong Eunki..?

-Hul.. He surely become much manlier now..

-He looks like Jokwon..

-So cute..
trazy.com