Klook.com

Saturday, April 14, 2018

, ,

The recent whereabouts of twins who went viral for their kissing gif

They are the girls in this gif.

옛날에 뽀뽀짤로 유명했던 쌍둥이 근황.gif | 인스티즈
They come from Taiwan but they have a big interest in Korea and often visit the country.
But these pictures were taken in 2014..

옛날에 뽀뽀짤로 유명했던 쌍둥이 근황.gif | 인스티즈
They became popular for covering Kpop dances on youtube. They have around 800,000 subscribers by now.
But these were from 2016..

옛날에 뽀뽀짤로 유명했던 쌍둥이 근황.gif | 인스티즈
And this is their current whereabouts now.
They arrived in Korea yesterday to shoot for Produce 48.


-Hul.. That's so cool..

-Hul.. I think I've watched their videos on Youtube.. It's kinda fascinating to hear that they're joining Produce 48..

-Hul.. I had no idea they're participating in Produce 48..

-I didn't see that coming..ㅋㅋ That sounds so cool!

-Hul.. I'm literally getting goosebumps all over my body just by thinking that those girls have grown up so much and now are participating in Produce 48..

-So, they're from Taiwan? I thought the participants of Produce 48 were mostly from Japan because of the name..

-They have grown up and transformed into beautiful girls~

-Anyway, they look so adorable and lovely in the first gif..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. One of my friends once liked their post which lead it to my Facebook wall.. I thought they were just some average Facebook stars.. I had no idea they're participating in Produce48..

-Goosebumps..

-What..? Shoot for Produce48..? Both of them are going to appear in Produce 48..?

-Hul.. They've already grown that much?!?? I seriously can't believe this.. Hul..

-Hul.. I often watch their videos but I had no idea they were the twin in that viral gif..

-Don't you think the gif is just way too adorable to handle?ㅠㅠ

-What.. Time sure flies really fast..

-They even covered Not Today.. They must be really good at dancing..
trazy.com