Klook.com

Saturday, April 14, 2018

, ,

Gifs of Jihyo, who keeps on getting prettier as time passes by, for Twice's stage today

mw2.gif

I find myself unconsciously copying her and smiling everytime I see her performance.


-I've always thought she's gorgeous ever since Cheer Up era..ㅋㅋ She has this fancy smile, Jihyo herself is the epitome of beauty..

-Jihyo is the best..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I seriously got goosebumps for real.. She's so drop dead gorgeous!!!

-Jihyo is indeed very beautiful..ㅠㅠ She looked like a princess for their comeback stage today..ㅠㅠ

-She really does look like a princess..

-Oh Gosh.. She really did get so much prettier, it surprised me..

-I really like it when she smiles..ㅠㅠ

-I've always thought that Jihyo is beautiful ever since Twice first debuted..ㅠㅠ And now she's getting prettier and prettier as the time passes by..

-Hul.. What.. She's so beautiful.. I'm a girl but I'm seriously in love with her..

-Why am I tearing up..?ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so much, Jihyo-ya..ㅠㅠ

-She's so beautiful.. Look at her smile, she seems to be a nice person..

-God-Jihyo..

-She looks pretty with those bangs..  Jihyo is so freaking beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-She looks like a Disney princess..

-She kinda resembles Goo Hyesun in the last gif..

-Queen Jihyo~~

-I can see Jo Boa in her..!!
trazy.com