Klook.com

Saturday, April 14, 2018

, , ,

Locco making a move on Mamamoo's Hwasa

I have someone that I like, it's Mamamoo's Hwasa.

Locco happened to have a chance to work together with Hwasa, who he has mentioned before as his ideal type.

마마무 화사한테 작업거는 로꼬.jpg | 인스티즈
1. Knowing the genre that the artist likes

마마무 화사한테 작업거는 로꼬.jpg | 인스티즈
Hwasa: I really like Old Pop.

마마무 화사한테 작업거는 로꼬.jpg | 인스티즈
'Hyukwoo hyung (Locco's real name), what about you?'

마마무 화사한테 작업거는 로꼬.jpg | 인스티즈
마마무 화사한테 작업거는 로꼬.jpg | 인스티즈
'Me.. (I like) Hwasa'

마마무 화사한테 작업거는 로꼬.jpg | 인스티즈


마마무 화사한테 작업거는 로꼬.jpg | 인스티즈
2. Checking the range of tone of the artist

마마무 화사한테 작업거는 로꼬.jpg | 인스티즈
'Which key are you comfortable with?'

마마무 화사한테 작업거는 로꼬.jpg | 인스티즈
Locco: 'What about 174..?'
Key is written as 키 in Korean which means 'height', they also have the same pronunciation.

마마무 화사한테 작업거는 로꼬.jpg | 인스티즈
'174?'

마마무 화사한테 작업거는 로꼬.jpg | 인스티즈
'My height is 174cm..'

마마무 화사한테 작업거는 로꼬.jpg | 인스티즈


-So cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's seriously so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who wouldn't fall for him if that's how he makes a move on a girl..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Mr. Locco, Hwasa is mine..

-I wish Locco would flirt with me too..

-I literally clicked on the post with a motherly smile on my faceㅋㅋㅋ He's such a cutie.. Sweet guyㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Anyway, he flirts really well..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I love Locco..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so witty.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so cute that it doesn't make sense that a human can be this cute..

-The sweetest guy in the world..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. My heart is fluttering to see this scene..ㅋㅋㅋ Locco is such a cutie..

-Whoa.. This is so heart-fluttering..

-Hwasa x Locco.. Totally the combination that I could never think of.. They look cute togetherㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like Locco these days.. He's so adorable..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa, so cute.. I'm falling for him on Hwasa's behalf..

-What the heck.. Why are you so adorable, Locco?ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com