Klook.com

Saturday, April 14, 2018

, ,

Even fans didn't know this female idol has a beautiful body-line because of the concepts that her group use

sULWl
xrsFk
ZEuhM
vJAdu
TMkHZ
MoxwM

Lovelyz's Ryu Sujeong

The line that forms from her waist down to her pelvis looks so beautiful.
For your information, Ryu Sujeong herself revealed that she's 168cm tall.


-Whoa.. Her body reminds me of Krystal's..

-She has a really beautiful waist line..

-It's still cold here, give her something warm to wear..

-Crazy.. I didn't know she has such beautiful body-line because Lovelyz keeps on using the innocent concept. Her body is goals..

-Whoa.. I'm so jealous of her beautiful waist-line..

-Has she ever cut her hair short?? I think she will look beautiful with short hair..

-She did reveal that she's 168cm but that was around her early debut days.. She must've reached 170 at this time..

-Whoa, look at her waist-line.. She looks like a manga character..

-Hul..?ㄷㄷ

-Hul.. What's going on here!!

-Hul.. I personally think Ryu Sujeong suits this kind of concept more (than the innocent ones)..

-Whoa.. Her body is seriously so pretty, no joke..ㅠㅠ

-She has the body that I've always dreamed for..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I didn't know she was that tall..

-Crazy..ㅋㅋㅋ She becomes a whole different person in my eyes now..

-Sujeong-ah, I love you..

-I thought she was short, though.. I didn't know she was that tall..
trazy.com