Klook.com

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

, ,

EXID's Hani performed with her fringes up

25-0731.gif
hani_jeju_1.gif
jejuh_2.gif
Hani thinks her wide forehead is a complex, that's why she always rolls her bangs before performing on stage


-Hani is driving me crazy with her visual..

-She's really beautiful..

-She rocks this hair color really well!!

-Why is she so pretty..

-Are you kidding me? Her forehead is not wide at all..

-She's truly a Goddess..

-Ugh.. She's beautiful, there's nothing to worry if you're beautiful!! F*ck..ㅠㅠ

-I mean.. It doesn't matter whether if she has wide forehead or not, with that face she will look beautiful no matter what..

-I love Hani..ㅠㅠ

-She doesn't need to worry about her forehead when she has that beautiful facial features..

-Hani is really good with her facial expressions on stage..

-She looks so freaking pretty with blonde hair..

-Whoa.. This hairstyle suits her really well..

-Her forehead is beautiful, though??ㅠㅠ

-Her forehead is not that wide, it suits her face in over all..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I like her better without bangs.. Please let her have this hairstyle foreverㅠㅠ

-She looks so much more beautiful without bangs..

-I want to see a collaboration between Hani and Jiyeon..

-I wish she could read all of the comments in this post and decide to get rid of her bangs..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com