Klook.com

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

, ,

The class of Joy's press-taken picturesㄷㄷ

FEGLU
VZAfn
neSTe
xhTsF
KnwcD
tPyAD
pYBaS
So freaking beautiful..


-She looks so freaking pretty in the first picture..ㄷㄷ

-Seriously, though.. She's the prettiest woman in this world..

-Looks like she just lost some weight, she looks amazing..

-She has been slaying us with her visual these days, so freaking pretty..

-Whoa.. This is crazy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her eyebrows are on fleek, I envy her..

-I love you, Park Sooyoung!!!

-Whoa.. She's so freaking beautiful.. Really really beautiful.. Very beautiful!!

-Whoa.. She's truly a Goddess..

-She looks beautiful in a classy way, these days..

-She's mine.. She's my woman..

-So freaking pretty.. Why is she so beautiful?

-She kinda reminds me of Sunmi;;

-Whoa.. How did she get so much prettier? It feels like it was just yesterday when I saw her and thought about how cute she was, how much she resembled a baby and look at her now..

-Joy has gotten so much beautiful these days, she makes me enjoy watching her performances..

-The type of beauty that will hit big really soon..

-Her beauty somehow looks.. unreal.. She looks like a doll..

-I like her eye make up..
trazy.com