Klook.com

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

, ,

D.O wrote a new history of photo cards

Ddi-yong..


-D.O is such a cutie.. Why is he so cute..ㅠㅠ

-Crazy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's a very fascinating photo card..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I want that photo card..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Talking about D.O..ㅋㅋㅋ He sometimes does unique things, and that's what makes him funnyㅋㅋ

-Ah.. That's seriously so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazy..ㅋㅋㅋ I want that photo card with his autograph on the foreheadㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's seriously so freaking cute..ㅋㅋㅋ I thought, 'That's very D.O-ish..' right after seeing the photo card..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He has a really nice forehead, I envy him..

-So freaking cute..ㅋㅋㅋ It would be nice if I could get that photo card and also his autograph right on his forehead..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's cute and funny because he's not my bias.. But I would get very annoyed if my bias did this..

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute..ㅋㅋㅋ Feels like only good things will happen to me if I carry that all of the time with me..

-Ah.. He's seriously driving me crazyㅠㅠ He's so unique and cute..ㅠㅠ

-This is so freaking funny..ㅋㅋㅋ I want to give him a little peck on his forehead..ㅋㅋㅋ

-F*ck.. He's so cute, he's mineㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. This is so cute..ㅋㅋ I'm gonna use this as my profile picture..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com