Klook.com

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The new automatic door that will be installed in SK's subway station..ㄷㄷㄷ

The new automatic door that will be installed in SK's subway station..ㄷㄷㄷ (A surprising new safeguard of the Korean Subway)


This will be in the top 10 of things to brag about our country..
It's not pricey and also very convenience to use..


-I think the current doors are so much better..

-Crazy.. That looks so freaking cool..

-Aren't the current ones we have right now so much better than that..? People might slam their head to the doors if they're not careful..

-It's so freaking cool, but it could be a disadvantage to tall people..

-I think this could help to lessen the accidents in subway stations..

-I like the ones we currently have now.. Why do they want to change it..?

-I need to start practicing to slide through the doors..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Sliding..ㅋㅋㅋ There's no way people would actually do that.. right..?

-Those look nice..

-I believe that the government has some reasons behind the installment of this doors.. I believe it's what the best for the public..

-Whoa.. This somehow looks very futuristicㅋㅋㅋ So freaking cool..

-That looks horrifying..
trazy.com