Klook.com

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

, ,

When Kang Daniel meets fanboys who are younger than him..

There are some fanboys who are younger than me

GauQM
I want to bite them when they call me 'hyung'..

He says he wants to bite the fanboys who call him hyungㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Hyung-ah~~~ Bite me>.<

-Hyung!! I'm here!!

-Daniel Hyung, you can bite me as hard as you want..

-Why does he want to bite them, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The comments...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Nyel-ah.. I'm the one whom you're supposed to call hyung..ㅠㅠ

-The comments are so freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋ

-Why were I born earlier than him..

-Saving this as a bookmark just in case I need something ridiculous to brighten up my day..ㅋㅋ

-Theqoo is full of fanboysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm a guy and older than him.. I wish I was his younger brother..

-What about fanboys who are older than you.......

-Well, I want to bite you too..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Daniel Hyung!! I really like you!
trazy.com