Klook.com

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

,

Yoo Seonho iconic pictorials for Singlesㅠㅠ

yVZuI
HRHJy
coyPu
Vlzbw
nIOpP
fjiBM
pjdNj
kHHea
I'm crying because this pictorial is just so beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠ
Seonho-ya..ㅠㅠ
Oh My Gosh, I don't know what to do with my life..ㅠㅠ


-Please don't ever change..

-I went to buy the magazine as soon as I heard it's already published...ㅠㅠ Yoo Seonho is truly the king of pictorials..ㅠㅠ

-Do I like you..?

-Seonho-ya..ㅠㅠ My babyㅠㅠ

-The day Seonho becomes a legal adult is also the day where the whole country will be flipped..

-He's so f*cking handsome.. The only thing he needs to do now is to debutㅠㅠ I will be waiting for him..

-I still can't believe that he's only 16 years old..ㅠㅠ

-His legs are so freaking long..

-His full name is Yoo Seonho Oppa.. I'm gonna call him Oppa no matter what..

-He's driving me crazy..

-Whoa, Seonho-ya..ㅠㅠ I love you.. You are and will always be my one pick..

-He looks so much different..

-The bright future of our country..

-What?? He's still in middle school..??

-Now that I noticed it, he has this actor-models vibe in him..

-His eyelashes are really long..

-Cube, what did you do to deserve him..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com