Klook.com

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

,

The most legendary girl group school uniform concept

KqulV
aYUQG
NPhRO
IhReN

F(x)'s Rum Pum Pum
Especially the day where they wore this dark blue skirt, I think those were the most iconic outfits they have ever had.


-Ah.. I agree..

-I agree.. The tennis skirt became a trend because of them..

-I agree.. They looked gorgeous in this era..

-Rum Pum Pum Pum...!!

-This era was a total package.. The outfits, the song, the concept were all flawless..

-The tennis skirt started to become a must-wear for girl groups after this era..

-It's my first time seeing this concept of F(x)'s.. I can only think of GFriend whenever it comes to 'uniform'..

-This era was really legendary.. I'm not a fan of F(x) but I watched every performance they did during this era..

-It doesn't look old or tacky even up until this second..

-I immediately thought of F(x) as soon as I finished reading the title..

-I've never seen any other girl groups who can nail the school uniform concept as good as they did..

-Because of F(x), the tennis skirt became a trend and also the must-have item for every girls.. 
trazy.com