Klook.com

Sunday, July 2, 2017

,

Who has the prettiest name among Produce 101's participants?

The name that you immediately like when you first heard it.
For me it's Yoo Seonho, Ha Sungwoon.


[+138][-12]

1. [+179][-55] Hwang Minhyun..

2. [+167][-18] Yoo Seonho is a heart-fluttering name while Ha Sungwoon is the most beautiful name..

3. [+120][-17] Ha Sungwoon is a very beautiful name..

4. [+56][-5] Jung Sewoon. How should I describe it.. It's a very.. neat name..? That's why I thought he was a very quiet kid.. I was so surprised to see his true colors..

5. [+43][-2] Yoo Hoesung: the name that will still suit him even if he becomes a grandfather one day..

6. [+43][-5] Ha Sungwoon. It means clouds that are formed from water..

7. [+38][-5] Jung Sewoon, Im Youngmin, Hwan Minhyun, Yoo Seonho, Ha Sungwoon, Lee Euiwoong, Park Woojin, Ong Sungwoo..

8. [+32][-3] Everything about Ha Sungwoon's name is beautiful..

9. [+30][-6] Park Woojin. I've always thought his name is beautiful even from the moment before I became his fan.. Even his name is really heart-fluttering..

10. [+29][-0] Jung Sewoon.. He has this certain sweetness in his name..

trazy.com