Klook.com

Sunday, July 2, 2017

, ,

The word that Solar said to her fan who's going on a diet

Q: I'm going on a diet soon, please give me some supportive messages~
A: It might feel like you're going to die, but you're not.


-Words to live by..

-That's trueㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Realistic..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What a word to live by.. It feels like your arms and legs are going to break from all of the work out you do, but they're not. It feels like you're going to die from hunger, but you're not..

-What a wise saying.. I will keep it in mind.. I will just.. keep it in mindㅋㅋㅋ

-I know right..ㅋㅋ Sometimes I feel really dizzy and going to die after all the squats I do, but once I take some time to rest and properly breath, I feel alive..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Okay.. I'm going to get back to my right mind and lose some weight!!

-That's a really nice word to live by.. I'm gonna keep it in mind..

-As expected from Solar!! This is why I liker her!!

-.....I can't disagree to that..

-.....I will keep it in mind..

-God-Yongsun and her wise saying..

-I need to save this on my gallery and see it everytime I feel like dying because of dietㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com