Klook.com

Sunday, July 2, 2017

,

The group who already gained a big popularity overseas eventhough they still haven't officially debuted yet

They're going to make their debut on July 19th


-Hul.. Finallyㅠㅠ

-Finally..ㅜㅜ This group's songs are bop!

-What do you mean by they still haven't officially debuted?

-KARD..ㅠㅠ I'm rooting for them<3

-I love their songs..

-KARD's songs are totally my type..ㅠㅠ

-Their songs are seriously so good..ㅠㅠ

-We can always trust KARD when it comes to music.. I like all of their songsㅠㅠ

-I really enjoy listening to Oh Nana and Rumor.. I didn't know they haven't officially made their debut yet..

-Whoa.. I thought they already debuted..

-Please hit big..ㅠㅠ Their songs are seriously so good, you guys need to check them out..

-I heard one of their female members used to be in April?

-Hul hul.. I still listen to Oh Nana everyday..ㅠ  Please hit big..

-Ah.. This group's songs are all good, especially Don't Recall..

-As expected from KARD<3

-Great.. This is that co-ed group, right? I'm looking forward to them!
trazy.com