Klook.com

Sunday, July 2, 2017

, ,

Joy is the next Red Velvet's member to drop the teasers for 'Red Flavor'!

방금 뜬 조이 티저 | 인스티즈


-Her hair color is so pretty.. It reminds me of Ice Cream Cake..

-Ah.. Joy is so pretty..

-Park Sooyoung is seriously so pretty, it annoys meㅠㅠ 

-What concept are they going to go with this time..?

-Can someone tell me the meaning behind those sentences..? I can't figure it out..

-She looks amazing.. I can't wait for their comebackㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. J...Joy..

-Ah.. Sooyoung-ah, why are you so gorgeousㅠㅠ

-Sooyoung looks stunning.. What am I gonna do with my life..

-Whoa.. She looks so beautiful, I went speechless for awhile..

-She looks like a mermaid, so prettyㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Red hair suits her really well..

-She reminds me of Ariel..

-Joy always have something different from the other members whenever RV releases something.. Seems like it's true that SM has some meanings behind all of these..

-I personally can't get over her short hairㅠㅠ I mean, she looks beautiful with long hair too.. But I just prefer her with short hair..ㅠㅠ

-Sooyoung-ah, I'm all yours..

-Sooyoung's teasers are different than the other members' teasers..
trazy.com