Klook.com

Sunday, July 2, 2017

, , , ,

Baekhyun fans' confidence are shooting through the sky.jpg

ㄷㄷ

Title: I thought Kim Jaehwan was Baekhyun in this picture..

엑소 백현 팬들의 하늘을 찌르는 자존감.jpg | 인스티즈
-Do you even know how Baekhyun looks like?ㅋㅋ
--> I do, though??
--> Why are you starting a fightㅋ


-Jaehwan is so handsome..

-Both of them are equally handsome!!~

-That one person doesn't represent all of Baekhyun's fans...ㅠㅠ

-Jaehwan really does look like Baekhyun in that picture..

-That's a really neutral post, I wonder what's wrong with the comments..

-Both Baekhyun and Jaehwan are superstars!

-Jaehwan is handsome, and so is Baekhyun!

-I can help but always think of Baekhyun whenever I see Jaehwan..

-I don't see the resemblance but one thing that I'm sure is that I like both of them..

-I hate the title of this post and also that fan in the comment..

-I can't see the resemblance either, but I agree that both of them are handsome..

-That OP is posting that because she can see the resemblance, I seriously don't see what's so wrong with that.. Why are people getting mad over that?

-What is so wrong with a person sharing her thought about how KJH looks like BBH in her eyes?ㅋㅋ Well anyway, both of them are equally handsome!

-I can't see the resemblance.. Both Jaehwan and Baekhyun are handsome in their own way!

-Please don't start a fanwar just because of this small thing..

-I think it's just because of the eye makeup! I'm rooting for both of them!

-Jaehwan is Jaehwan, and Baekhyun is Baekhyun.
trazy.com