Klook.com

Monday, June 12, 2017

,

When is the hardest time for you to hold back your tears?

1. When you feel wronged / in an unfair situation
2. When you feel sad
3. When you feel angry
4. When you feel irritated or annoyed
5. When you feel sick
6. When you feel horrified

For me, it's when I feel wronged. I can't hold back my tears when I'm sad, but not when I'm in an unfair situation.. I would just break down to tears immediately..


[+246][-1]

1. [+199][-2] When I'm about to cry and my friends come to comfort me.. F*ck.. It's hard for me to hold back my tears, comforting me will just make me want to cry more..

2. [+137][-0] When I get called to my homeroom teacher's room and get scolded, and when I get back to class, my friends ask me if I was okay..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+92][-0] When it takes me a long time to solve one math problem and don't find the answer in the end.. I usually cry because it's annoying..

4. [+54][-0] When I'm alone in an unfamiliar place..

5. [+41][-0] When I feel wronged and need to stand up for myself, but instead of words, my tears come out first. I really hate to hear my voice trembling for holding back my tears, it makes me want to cry harder..

6. [+29][-13] When I see too much Produce 101 related posts on Pann

7. [+26][-0] When my mom says something that hurts me

8. [+16][-0] When I'm about to cry and people are telling me, "Don't cry.."..

9. [+14][-0] I cry whenever I'm angry..

10. [+8][-0] When people don't trust me and I feel like a bad person..
trazy.com