Klook.com

Monday, June 12, 2017

,

I'm getting goosebumps because of my twins

Not just a normal goosebumps, but major goosebumps.

So what happened is, my sister suddenly started my make up style and then my boyfriend cheated on me with herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sounds fake right? I wish it was fake..ㅋㅋㅋ
The most important thing is that my boyfriend doesn't seem to realize it since she dresses up like me, she sounds like me and even behaves like meㅋㅋㅋㅋ
F*ck... What the hell is this..


[+22][-7]

1. [+18][-0] This is so fake. Her twins is still her family, why would she do that unless she's an amazing b*tch.. Okay, let's just say it's real and that her twins is a b*tch.. The OP didn't explain about what happened beforehand and just explained about how her boyfriend cheated on her with her sister. If you're really really annoyed, you would've explained from the start until the end with no exception.. 

2. [+6][-0] No matter how similar you both are, there must be something different when he and your sister are having converstation. Do you think he wouldn't notice that? Tell him to say something that makes sense..

3. [+5][-1] How does he contact your sister then? Your numbers must be different, right?

4. [+5][-0] No matter how similar twins are, people will notice the difference just by having a converstation for 5 minutes..ㅋㅋ How could he can't even recognize you anyway.. It's either you're writing a novel, or your boyfriend is lying..

5. [+5][-0] This sounds so fake.. If it's real then the world has gone crazy..

6. [+4][-0] How could he couldn't tell his girlfriend apart from her twins? What kind of boyfriend is that..

7. [+2][-0] You should learn how to write a novel first..ㅋㅋ Even friends are able to tell twins apartㅋㅋ

8. [+2][-0] He's a crazy man if this is real..

9. [+2][-0] ???Isn't he crazy???

10. [+1][-0] Is he crazy?? What's the title of the novel???

trazy.com