Klook.com

Monday, June 12, 2017

,

I used to be a trainee and I'm going to spill some tea about celebrities world here

It's my first time posting on Pann, so please be understanding.
I'm writing this post because I saw a post about people wondering how dirty the celebrities world is on Pann.

About myself?
I quit being a trainee around a month ago, I used to be a trainee in a company that you will immediately recognize just by hearing their name. Whether it is a big company or not, you figure it out yourself.

I trained for around three years and quit because I got eliminated from the line up of upcoming girl group my company is going to debut, the other reason is just because I want to change my path. Now that I look back at my trainee days, I kinda regret it.. but also feel fresh and a little bit upset now that I quit.

I read all of your comments and frankly speaking, celebrities world is much dirtier than you could ever think of. You can't even imagine it, the reality is probably 2 times dirtier than your imagination. I bet you would faint if you know the truthㅋㅋ Because that's how I felt when I first found out the truth.

It's true that there are a lot of celebrities in relationship, and also sponsors.
Even me who's only 16 years old, have received offer from sponsors during my trainee days.
There's a possibility trainees who are younger than me also received the same offers.

There are a lot of unexpected couples in this industry. 
For example, there's a rookie celebrity who's dating a big senior. You wouldn't believe it if I reveal their names, thoughㅋㅋ There are also a lot of same-gender couples in this industry, some of them are well-known male idols.

And you know those celebrities who suddenly become famous right? It's because they have sponsors behind their backs.
Do you think celebrities from big companies don't have any sponsors? 
The bigger the company, the bigger their sponsor is. They barely reject the offer from sponsors.

And you know those good-looking celebrities making a cameo in MVs? All of them have been through a really dirty thing.
There was this sponsor that offered me to star in a MV, but I rejected it.
But one of my friend accepted it..

And to all the fangirls out there, stop posting about how your idols love their fans so much.
80% of them is fake. They practice doing fanservices as part of their trainings.


[+24][-5]

1. [+21][-2] You said it yourself that you were a trainee, then how did you know all of these? You wouldn't know it unless you're the person who experiences it yourself..

2. [+14][-1] What's wrong with you guys.. This is so fun, please spill more tea!

3. [+11][-1] It's nothing new, you're just spilling the tea that's already been spilled..

4. [+4][-0] This is 100% fake.. Trainees can't just meet celebrities easily like that..

5. [+3][-1] You've only been a trainee for 3 years and yet you're talking as if you've been an idol for 10 years..

6. [+3][-0] How could a trainee know all of these? Even staffs who work in those companies wouldn't even know these details..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+3][-0] I've already heard everything you spill in this post before^^

8. [+2][-0] The typical charateristics of this kind of post is: "You'll be able to recognize the company just by hearing the name"

9. [+2][-0] Look at this trainee spilling all the tea~ So trustworthy~~

10. [+2][-2] What would a trainee know, anyway.. So fake~
trazy.com