Klook.com

Monday, June 12, 2017

, , ,

An edited gif of Hyungseob performing Open Up

Ahn Hyungseob is originally in the 'Oh Little Girl' team.
And I decided to try to make his version of Open Up by editing his gif..


So freaking handsome..

He suits both cute and sexy concept really well..
Is this the real life..

Rose Boy, Chocolate Boy, let's debut<3

[+208][-11]

1. [+63][-0] Look at the difference of expressions he has in these pictures.. I'm in love with him..

2. [+57][-0] Hyungseob-ah, let's debutㅜㅜ I can't send him away without debuting..

3. [+54][-1] One second, he looks cute and the next second he looks handsome and then he looks sexy.. I wonder how many faces does he have? Hyungseob-ah, you can do whatever you want..<3

4. [+17][-0] I don't want to lose this visual..ㅠㅠ Let's debut for real<3

5. [+14][-0] The comment section is filled with "He's driving me crazy'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+12][-0] Who is this guy..? Isn't he.. that guy who's known for his nice personality?

7. [+12][-0] Here he goes~~ Let's vote for him!

8. [+9][-0] He's the most handsome trainee in my opinion..

9. [+8][-1] Is he really Hyungseob?? That guy who suddenly danced to Pick Me in the first episode?!?!??

10. [+7][-0] I really want to see him with sexy concept!! That's why he needs to debut!!

trazy.com