Klook.com

Monday, June 12, 2017

,

Fifth Harmony's Normani wearing jacket with Hangul on it

The name of the member who wears the jacket is Normani

한국어 적힌 옷 입고 신곡뮤비 찍은 피프스 하모니 멤버.jpg | 인스티즈
'Stabilization of instability'


-If only they put a better words on it.. They should've wrote it with a pretty fonts, at least..

-They're just using random words..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I didn't know they already uploaded the MV for Down.. I need to watch it now..

-Ah right.. I was so surprised when I first saw itㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh? I've seen Jiyong wearing the same jacket.. I think the jacket is from the brand that Jiyong's friend owns..

-This is probably how they feel like when they see us wearing clothes with English words on it..ㅋㅋ

-I was doubting my eyes when I saw it on the MV.. Turns out it's really hangulㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋ I will never wear clothes with English words on it anymoreㅋㅋㅋ

-It must look so cool to people who don't understand Koreanㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh.. It's from a brand called 99percentis..

-I really like the song, anywayㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-What does that even meanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My babies<3 Let's hit big in the future..

-That's so randomㅋㅋㅋ Stabilization of instability?? What does that meanㅋㅋ Who came up with that ideaㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who finds it pretty?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who thinks that's a pretty good quote?
trazy.com