Klook.com

Sunday, June 25, 2017

The all-time best-selling burgers from McDonalds

1. Big Mac

2. Shanghai Spice Chicken Burger
맥도날드에서 제일 잘팔린다는 버거 3대장 | 인스티즈

3. Bacon Tomato Deluxe
맥도날드에서 제일 잘팔린다는 버거 3대장 | 인스티즈


-My favorite is Shanghai Spice Chicken Burger..

-I love BaToDe..<3 

-I really want to try BaToDe but I can't eat tomatoes..ㅠㅠ I'm so sad..

-I really love Big Mac Patty but there's no McDonalds around me, so it's kinda hard to get one..ㅠㅠ

-But.. my favorite is 1955..

-I really love Big Mac..

-No burgers can beat 1955..

-1955 is expensive, but I always order for it whenever I go to McDonalds..

-I love all of those burgers except for Big Mac..

-I've tried Big Mac and Shanghai Spice Chicken Burger.. How does Batode taste..?

-Shanghai Spice Chicken Burger and Batode are literally the best burgers ever..

-There's no 1955 in this list.. Big Mac is not my typeㅠㅠ

-I love Shanghai Spice Chicken Burger..

-I've never tried any of those burgers..

-Batode..ㅠㅠ I love you, let's be together for the rest of our lives..

-Double bulgogi..!!

-Huk.. No one loves double bulgogi..? It's okay, I will eat all of Double bulgogis in this world..

-Huk.. I'm craving for some burgers now..
trazy.com