Klook.com

Sunday, June 25, 2017

,

Do you want to have a child?

Yes: 1492 votes (22.63%)
No: 3302 votes (50.08%)
I don't know yet: 1799 votes (27.29%)

[+71][-8]

1. [+131][-74] I want to have a child, give them pretty clothes to wear, and treat them like prince/ss!

2. [+103][-182] I don't want to have a child because it looks so painful.. And I heard the doctors are mostly men..

3. [+96][-320] I will never have a childㅋㅋㅋ Those kids who voted yes, are they crazy?? What do you expect from the babies?

4. [+54][-0] I want to raise a kid but I'm so scared of giving birth..

5. [+40][-0] I don't want my body to be ruined and my time to be wasted. I want to invest my money and my time on my ownself..

6. [+33][-1] I hate the thoughts of it, I'm seriously never going to have a child. I'm in my mid 20s and going to marry my boyfriend soon, we agreed that we're not going to have any child. I also really hate having period, so I'm in the middle of looking into hysterectomy (surgical procedure to remove woman's uterus). I personally think animals are better than children..

7. [+30][-7] I will have a child and raise it prettily with my husband.. I'm also going to raise some love.. Lovey dovey!

8. [+23][-0] Nope

9. [+22][-0] I have no thoughts on having a child, I don't even have any thoughts to get married..ㅋㅋ I'm to busy living my life just for myself.

10. [+13][-2] I'm gonna live with my cats..
trazy.com