Klook.com

Sunday, June 25, 2017

, ,

Are there any songs that made you cry while listening to it?

For me, I've cried because of Ra.D's Momㅜㅜㅜㅜ
And also SHINee's Green Rain, well I didn't really cry but teared up a little bit..
What about you guys?

[+38][-2]

1. [+252][-81] Produce 101's Always

2. [+207][-271] BTS' Born Singer

3. [+204][-270] I think BTS' side tracks help me to stay strong when I'm going through some hard times.. BTS's Two! Three!, Lost, Whalien 52, Nevermind. Suga's Mixtape. Seventeen's Lean on Me.

4. [+104][-86] BTS' Nevermind

5. [+91][-0] Yang Hui Eun's Mother to Daughter

6. [+79][-56] I think the title of the song is 4AM, it was composed by Rapmon and V..? My friend told me to listen to it so I did, and I cried while listening to their rap.. It's been a long time since the last time I cried because of a song..ㅠㅠ

7. [+74][-71] BTS' Two! Three!.. That's a fansong.. I think I've cried all my tears out because of that song..

8. [+64][-54] BTS' Lost, Jin's Awake.. I admit that I'm an Army, but these songs are really touching..

9. [+56][-58] Exo's Baby Don't Cry and Promise..

10. [+54][-77] BTS' I Need You






Moonbok's rap in Fear
trazy.com