Klook.com

Monday, January 2, 2017

, , , ,

Two people who went crazy on Gayo Daejejeon stage

Seo Eunkwang and Yoon Bomiㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected from BTOPinkㅋㅋㅋ
They were in the middle of performing in that gifㅋㅋ

오늘자 가요대제전 미친 두명ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ | 인스티즈


-Seo Eunkwang's outfits look like the one from PPAPㅋㅋㅋ

-I laughed so hard because that was the first thing I saw when I turned on my TVㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so cute, I'm dyingㅋㅋㅋ

-What a perfect combinationㅋㅋㅋ

-That was so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Four of them were funnyㅋㅋ The other singers even did a standing applauseㅋㅋ

-I haven't watched the stage yet but I know this post has something to do with BTOB, so I clicked it..

-I'm already laughing just by watching the gif..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope BTOPink stay together until they're old..

-I couldn't stop laughing because of that sceneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-These people..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. They did a great job..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Namjoo looks so pretty..

-BTOPink's level..

-I can already predict the 'two people who went crazy' before opening the post..ㅋㅋㅋ

-My dad told me this was his favorite stage ever..

-I don't know how long did I laugh because of those two..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel embarassed just by watching that.. but I'm proud of you guys..ㅋㅋㅋ

-BTOPink is the best..

-They're driving me insane..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm looking forward to another collaboration of them for Gayo Daejejeon next year..

-Yoonbbom and Silver Light..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com