Klook.com

Monday, January 2, 2017

Let's have a funny gifs/pictures competition

'I need to go to the restroom.. Please go on my behalf'
DW: I don't usually celebrate (take care) Valentine Day, White Day, or something like that..
HY: Then what ocassion you usually celebrate (take care)?
DW: My sanity.
HY: Ah.. Your sanity..
('Celebrate' means 'Take Care' in the third sentence)

JK: *shoots his hyungs with no fear* Ah.. You're still alive..
SG: We're still alive
JK: I guess I have to change the gun

Do Kyungsoo (23)/Cinderella
'Can't I go there and eat with you?'
Oh Sehun()/Stepmother
'I dare you to, if you have some extra lifes..'

[+163][-5]

1. [+152][-13] Well mannered Sehun..

2. [+129][-30] The man who uses his face to shoot as if it was a gun..

3. [+98][-16] I'm afraid someone might upload BTS' forbidden videos here..

4. [+74][-57] Back off everyone, no one can ever beat Armys and Melodies..ㅋㅋ

5. [+71][-4] ?!

6. [+62][-7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Look at this, it's my own tree.

7. [+57][-1] B1A4 who doesn't know that the show is already starting..

8. [+55][-8] A child named Kim Jongdae who doesn't know that there are criminals following him from behinds..

9. [+55][-5] Hehe.. Swag..

10. [+49][-1] This..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com