Klook.com

Monday, January 2, 2017

,

The male idols who celebrated new year through VApp broadcast instead of attending year-end concerts

were Yoon Dujun, Yong Junhyung, Yang Yoseob, Lee Gikwang, Son Dongwoon.
The fans were sad because they weren't going to attend any year-end concerts, but instead, they held a fanmeeting and celebrated the new year together with their fans. 

Counting down to 2017

연말 음악방송 출연대신 직접 새해를 같이 맞이해준 아이돌.jpg | 인스티즈
2017!!!!!

연말 음악방송 출연대신 직접 새해를 같이 맞이해준 아이돌.jpg | 인스티즈
They even did a deep bow.
I think it was really meaningful both to the fans and the idols to spent the new year together like that.
(They even broadcasted it on VApp for those fans who weren't able to go to the fanmeeting)

+) Now everyone in the group except Dongwoon, is turning 29 this year.. But why are the fans the only ones who physically age?ㅠㅠ
++) Handwritten letters from the members..ㅠㅠㅠ
연말 음악방송 출연대신 직접 새해를 같이 맞이해준 아이돌.jpg | 인스티즈


-Amazing.. Their fans must be really happy..ㅠㅠㅠ

-They really do think of their fans a lot.. I'm impressed..

-I couldn't go to the fanmeeting, but I'm glad they broadcasted it live.. It was fun..ㅠㅠ

-They're the best..ㅠㅠ

-I'm really proud of them.. Let's go for a really really long time, YoonYongYangLeeSon..

-Happy new year, everyone..! I wish you all the best, YoonYongYangLeeSon~

-Beast is the best!<3 I hope 2017 will be full of happiness!

-You guys are literally the best, I'm so proud of you!ㅠㅠ

-I love you, guys..ㅠㅠ I swear I will not go to any other fandoms and only fangirl over you for the rest of my life..

-Ah.. I didn't get any notifications from Vapp.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't believe they're already turning 29 this year.. Time sure flies really fast..

-Yoon Dujun, Yong Junhyung, Yang Yoseob, Lee Gikwang, Son Dongwoon. Thank you so much..

-Beast.. I'm really grateful for everything you do, and I love you..

-These five men are really cool..

-I was sad I couldn't go to their fanmeeting, but I'm really happy that they broadcasted it live..ㅠㅠ

-The guys whom I spent my whole 10s with are going to end their 20s soon..

-I would cry my eyes out if I was their fan..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Has the fanmeeting ended?? My sister went there and I couldn't reach her now.. She's not picking up her phone..

-I'm really happy for the fact that they escaped from Cube..

-I don't know what to call these Oppas now..

-I'm sorry I couldn't go..ㅠㅠ You've all done a really great job, let's be together for a really long timeㅠㅠ I love you..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com