Klook.com

Friday, December 30, 2016

,

The body part that you're confident with?

I saw a post with the same title awhile ago, and it was legendaryㅋㅋㅋ
Tell me the body part that you're really confident with!
Don't forget to insert a picture, because I can't imagine it if there's no picture!
First of all, I'm really confident with my hips and legs..? Nope..? Then forget it..ㅠㅠ
+I took down the picture because I'm scared there might be some of you who recognize me..

[+85][-8]

1. [+146][-1] I've never used braces in my life!

2. [+140][-10] My face shape..

3. [+125][-4] I've posted the same thing before.. I'm really confident with my eye color and my double eyelids..?ㅎ

4. [+84][-8] My hands.. Because it can draw really well.. *cries*

5. [+55][-6] My hips..?

6. [+54][-2] My nose..

7. [+53][-9] I'm really confident with my eyes..

8. [+53][-2] My skin tone.. This is an unedited picture..

9. [+52][-1] My eyes..

10. [+50][-4] My lips..ㅎㅎ

trazy.com