Klook.com

Friday, December 30, 2016

, ,

Are you still not going to watch the male version of PD101?



-I have no thoughts to participate on voting the trainees, I just want to monitor them and see how people react to the show..

-I have to vote for Moongyu, so I'm going to watch it.. He's my Jongin's friend..

-Hul.. Moongyu is going to participate? I really liked his debut song, thoughㅠㅠ I have to vote for him..ㅠㅠ

-I thought Moongyu already debuted with Hot Shot?

-...I have a feeling I will end up watching it..

-I'm going to watch it.. I hope there will be a lot of handsome guys on the show..ㅠㅠ Please..

-What kind of innocent guy will they use for their own witch hunt..

-Yes.. I'm not going to watch it. I don't like the PD..

-I will watch it if those guys are the one who's going to be on the show..

-I thought Moongyu has already debuted? I heard he'll participate in this show.. What is this all about?

-I'm going to watch it. I'm really looking forward to it..

-Nope.. I'm not going to buy this..

-They didn't treat the girls right in the previous season, that's why I'm not going to watch this one..

-I'm going to watch it because of Moongyu.. He's friends with Jongin and Taemin..

-Yup. Not going to watch it.

-I predict that this season will be boring..

-Nope. No. Not going to watch it.

-I'm busy fangirling over my babies.

-Honestly.. I think I'm going to watch it..

-No.

-I'll decide it after watching the first episode.
trazy.com