Klook.com

Friday, December 30, 2016

, ,

Irene shares about how she failed her SM's audition at first

Q: Finally, it's time to ask you this question. How did you become a singer?
A: When I was in 10th grader, one of my friends asked me to come with her to an audition together. So I auditioned along with her, but I failed. And then I realized, that this was something that I've been wanting to do. I didn't know that I would be feeling that upset when I found out that I failed the audition..

Q: I can see your personality from that story.. You always want to challenge yourself before giving up.
A: That's right.. And then one day, I got a call from the company. They said they wanted to sign a contract with me. That happened when I was in the middle eating Ddeokbokki on my way home after school. I just stood still when I heard that..

Q: Hello? Hello? *laughs*
A: I still remember that place and the atmosphere of it. Me, my currentself, and these feelings that I get to feel, are really important to me. I will slowly start to forget all of these once time passes by, that's why I write it down. Even the little details of it. For example, when I like a song, I write down the reason why I like it. I don't want to forget it.

sm 오디션 탈락했었던 아이린 | 인스티즈
sm 오디션 탈락했었던 아이린 | 인스티즈


-I love you, Irene..

-I love you..

-Baechu, I love you..

-Hyunie, I love you..

-Kya.. She's gorgeous..

-I love you, my lady..

-Hyun-ah.. I love you..

-Oh.. She's a really thoughtful and beautiful woman..

-I'm not her fan, but Joohyun.. I love you..

-Joohyun-ah.. Thank you for debutin in Red Velvet..

-Joohyun-ah.. As expected, my girl is really cool..

-Joohyun-ah.. Let's get married..

-Whoa.. I'm getting goosebumps..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. This proves that everything that's meant to be, will be..

-Joohyun-ah, I love you.. I love you so much..

-I love you!!! Bae Joohyun!!!

-I think she has a really nice personality..

-Whoa.. She's beautiful..

-Whoa.. I guess everything that's meant to be will be.. She failed but then got a call from the company saying that they wanted to sign a contract with her..

-Seems like being a singer wasn't her dream at first..

-Then why did SM reject her if they were going to call her in the end..ㅋㅋㅋ

-But I thought she trained for 4~5 years?? I heard she started to become a trainee when she was in 12th grade?? Does this mean that SM called her after 2 years passed?
  -Yes.. She auditioned when she was in 10th grade, and two years later, when she was in 12th grade. During the summer vacation, to be exact, she got a call from SM and joined the company.

-It's really cool how she said that she stills remember the place and the atmosphere of it..
trazy.com