Klook.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

, ,

Seventeen plays with BTS' stickers in Snow Cam

Hoshi used V's stickersㅋㅋㅋㅋ He greeted V "Hello hyung!" everytime V showed up on the screenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And Jun did the V pose together with Jimin quietlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Both groups are so cute, I hope we can see interactions between them in the futureㅋㅋㅋ
I wish both groups all the best~~

[+920][-42]

1. [+161][-4] Hulㅋㅋㅋ I'm an Army, and I think Seventeen is really cuteㅋㅋ How can I watch the full video? Whoa.. I'm looking forward to the interactions between these groupsㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+132][-2] Whoa.. That reminds me of when V and Hoshi hugged each otherㅋㅋㅋ I liked it eventhough it only happened for a secondㅠㅠㅠ<3

3. [+127][-2] Hulㅠㅠ Seventeen..<3 My bestfriend loves Seventeen a lot, that's probably why I find them likeable..ㅠㅠ Thank you so much..<3

4. [+51][-0] What's with that 'Hello hyung!'ㅋㅋㅋ That's really cuteㅋㅋㅋ I'm an Army and I really find Seventeen likeable these days..
me rn

5. [+51][-0] BTSVT, let's hit big!

6. [+42][-0] Such a nice sight we have right here..

7. [+40][-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hello, hyung!

8. [+35][-0] Ah, they're really cuteㅠㅠㅠ I'm not saying this because I'm their fan, but it's just really cute how they randomly play with those stickers. It's so cute, I'm tearing up right nowㅠㅠㅠ Especially Moon Junhui, he just quietly waved his hand to the camera.. It's really cute, you have to see it more than onceㅠㅠ

9. [+24][-0] Hukㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's really cute! Where can I watch the full video? I wish both Seventeen and BTS all the best<3

10. [+24][-0] Junhui did the V pose together with Jiminㅎㅎ He looked so cute.. I hope these two groups will interact more in the future..<3
trazy.com