Klook.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

, ,

The politician who can pass as Seventeen's member with his looks

No Hwachan: 'I met Seventeen and took a picture with them. Shall I say it that I look similar to them? After seeing their faces from a close distance, I noticed that we look really similar. I also took a picture with Laboum, too bad Solbin wasn't there with them'

비주얼이 세븐틴 새 멤버급인 정치인 (feat.라붐) | 인스티즈 
비주얼이 세븐틴 새 멤버급인 정치인 (feat.라붐) | 인스티즈 


-Why is he so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-The killing part: 'I noticed that we look really similar.'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Laboum's members are really thin and pretty..

-He's so freaking cute..ㅠㅠ

-Mingyu in that picture looks like someone who's really good at peeling potatoes.. 

-The more I look at Mingyu, the more he looks like my father in that picture..

-Ming-gu the potato boy..

-Huk.. Anyway, all of Seventeen and Laboum's members are really good-looking..

-Mingyu looks really tough in that picture..

-He can join Seventeen and be the youngest member in Hip Hop Teamㅋㅋ

-What's the name of that Laboum's member who's wearing a pink coat? She's prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-Mingyuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hansol's visual in that picture is really amazing..

-In the middle of that, Seungcheol is looking really fine in that picture.. As expected from my husband.. (is this me???)

-Yulhee looks like Jongin now that she gets rid of her bangs..

-Huk.. Why does Vernon look so freaking handsome..

-Hip Hop teamㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so wittyㅋㅋㅋ

-He once took a picture with Yoo Yeonseok and uploaded it with a very funny captionㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Mingyuㅋㅋㅋ He looks like a potato boy with that hairㅋㅋㅋ

-Mingyu changed his hair color!!

-He looks so cute with that poseㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com