Klook.com

Monday, October 3, 2016

Which one do you prefer: date your bias or just to live your current life?

Date your bias

Your bias loves you so much, and he doesn't even glance at any other women. The possibility of him to break up with you is so small, and he even thinks to marry you in the future. But, you have to face the reality that your car's windows would break everyday, and sometimes you would find eggs or tomatoes being thrown to your car. Not to mention that you would also get terror messages on daily basis, and paparazzi would follow you both everywhere. You have to part after one minute seeing his face.

vs

Live your current life as a fangirl


-#1, I'm okay as long as I have Wonwooㅠㅠ

-#1, every places would be heaven as long as I'm with Kim Woobin..

-#1, it's my bias!! As long as he loves me and only looks at me, things like that don't even matter to me!!

-#1, if there's a possibility of us to get married in the future, I can go through all of those things..

-#2, I don't even need time to think about it.. I've never even dreamed my bias to be my boyfriendㅎ

-#1, those kind of fans, sasaengs or paparazzi will stop once you sue them.

-#1, as long as it doesn't harm my bias..

-#2, I don't have strong enough mental to go through all of those things..

-#1, I can go through all of those things just for you, Taeyeon-ahㅠㅠ

-#1, I can video-call him.

-#2, because my bias is not the opposite gender of me..

-#1, I'm willing to go through all of those hardships, as long as I can be with JB..

-#1, but Jeonghan is prettier than meㅎㅎ

-As long as I have Jackson.. It might be hard for me to live my life like that, but it's Jackson..  Nevermind, I'll just live my life as a fangirl..

-#1, I'm not going to buy a car thenㅎㅎㅎㅎ I can ride public transportationsㅎㅎㅎ

-#2, just by looking at him from distance already brings me happiness..

-#1, It's not that serious these days..

-#1, Taehyung-ah..

-#1, Dokyeom-ah..

-#1, that doesn't matter anymore because my bias likes me..!!

-#2, I don't want to date my kid..

-#2, I prefer to live my life the way it is now.. Being a fangirl is my fate..!

trazy.com